184.108.40.206. Conditions of storing of codes of malfunction
Efficiency of catalytic converter is defined by a way of comparison of signals forward and back oxygen sensors. EBU brings a code of malfunction in memory and includes a control lamp of malfunction of a control system of the engine if signals of forward and back sensors in two cycles of driving coincide during 60 % of time of two or four 170-second periods of check. Check is made in the presence of the following conditions:
– EBU works in the closed cycle of regulation;
– frequency of rotation of a cranked shaft within 1800–2300 mines-1;
– the temperature of catalytic converter is higher than 372 °C;
– extent of cyclic opening of the electromagnetic valve of a purge of an adsorber more than 0,9;
– there is no gear shifting;
– loading of the engine is in limits of 1,4-4,5 ms.
The conclusion of this code specifies that low efficiency of catalytic converter of the fulfilled gases is determined by signals of forward and back oxygen sensors.