188.8.131.52. Cars without the European onboard system of diagnostics
Fire of a control lamp of malfunction warns the driver about malfunction existence in the car. However, if the found malfunction is not shown after 3 consecutive cycles of driving of the car, the lamp dies away. The lamp lights up at once after ignition inclusion (without engine start-up) that points to its serviceability.
The list of malfunctions at which the control lamp of malfunction lights up:
– the warmed-up oxygen sensor is faulty;
– it is faulty absolute pressure;
– the sensor of provision of a butterfly valve is faulty;
– the sensor of temperature of cooling liquid is faulty;
– the idling regulator is faulty;
– nozzles are faulty;
– the control unit the engine is faulty.
1. Be convinced that after ignition inclusion the lamp burns approximately during 5 with, then dies away.
2. If the lamp does not light up, the possible reason is the wire breakage, a peregoraniye of a safety lock or the lamp.
The control unit the engine gives operating commands for actuation mechanisms processes signals of sensors (some teams and signals constantly, and others – only under certain conditions). If EBU finds a deviation from norm, he writes down a diagnostic code of malfunction and gives out a signal on the data line socket. The result of diagnostics is displayed by fire of a control lamp of malfunction or on the HI-SCAN device. Diagnostic codes of malfunction (DTC) are stored in memory of EBU until tension from the storage battery moves. However codes of malfunction are removed at shutdown of the storage battery or EBU socket separation, or by means of the HI-SCAN device.
At disconnected blocks of wires from any sensor at the included ignition the malfunction code registers. In this case it is necessary to remove a malfunction code, having disconnected minus a wire «–» from the storage battery.