Купить апартаменты в ялте источник.|
1.7.7. Trailer or car towage
If the car is used for towage, at first familiarize with local rules. Ruled towages of trailers, cars or other types of transport in different regions (countries) can differ.
Abstain from trailer towage throughout the first 2000 km of run for providing extra earnings of details (running in) of the new car. Non-compliance with this precautionary measure can lead to serious damage of the engine or a transmission.
Choose the correct combination of the traction coupling device, having convinced that its arrangement coincides with a fastening place on the trailer or the towed car.
Use the traction coupling device which evenly distributes load of the chassis.
The traction coupling device should be reliably fixed on the car by the qualified mechanic.
Do not use the traction coupling device calculated on temporary installation, and the traction coupling device which fastens only to a bumper автмобиля.
The trailer with brakes
If the trailer is equipped with brakes, be convinced that it meets the requirements of federal and / or local laws, and also that it is correctly established and technically serviceable.
Do not connect brake system of the trailer to brake system of the car.
At trailer towage on a steep slope (exceeding 12 °) pay special attention to the index of temperature of cooling liquid of the engine not to allow its overheat. If the arrow of the index of temperature of cooling liquid of the engine entered into the zone "N" ("Hot") scales, stop the car in a safe place and let's to the engine work idling while it will not cool down. After that it is possible to continue movement.
Maximum mass of the trailer and maximum load of the coupling device
|Fig. 1.137. Maximum mass of the trailer and maximum load of the coupling device
Load of the coupling device can be increased or reduced by a way of redistribution of loading in the trailer. It is possible to be convinced of it by check of full weight of the loaded trailer and load of the coupling device (fig. 1.137)
1. Do not load the trailer so that its back part was loaded more lobby. 60 % of weight of cargo in the trailer should fall on a forward half of the trailer, and the remained 40 % – on a back half.
2. The mass of the car with the trailer should not exceed the maximum full mass of the car (GVWR) specified on the identification plate. The full mass of the car is a mass of the car, the driver, all passengers and their luggage, the traction coupling device, load of the coupling device and other additional equipment.
3. Load of a lobby or a back axis should not exceed the maximum load of ocь (GAWR) specified on the identification plate of the car. It is possible that the mass of the towed trailer does not exceed full weight of the car (GVWR), but exceeds the maximum load of ocь (GAWR). The wrong loading of the trailer and/or too large number of luggage in a luggage carrier of the car can lead to an overload of a back axis. Redistribute loading and again check load of axes.
4. The most permissible static vertical load on the coupling device makes 52 kg.
|Fig. 1.138. Check of load of an axis and departure of a point of coupling
5. The most admissible departure of a point of coupling makes 760 mm (fig. 1.138)